January 2, 2007

Did you notice? Look a little closer, to the right. 2 months down, yes we survived 2 months of waiting to travel. I don't know how we did, some days where easier than others. And now as we get a little closer it gets harder and harder. We have gotten no updates on our paperwork or travel news. I'm hoping we are closer but you can never tell. Some families from our agency got travel news with only 9 days notice to travel! That's really hard to prepare in 9 days! wow. I also think as we get closer and closer to Tet the airfare and flights will get more expensive and harder to find.

Rachel's family got provincial approval this week, yea!! So, if you haven't go congratulate them. It's really great to see families progress, what an amazing process.

Over the weekend my husband and I where very busy, we tiled the bathroom shower, almost done with the tile on the floor, picked up, put some items for sale on craigslist and my favorite picked out some clothes for our baby for when we travel. I know, I know the excitement never ends at our house, watch out! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you receive information sooner than later! I know the wait is tough. Just keep yourself busy and hopefully the time will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain...I really do. I wish I could just wave a wand and we would both be in Vietnam. On the other hand, so exciting about your bathroom! Home projects are great...and they pass the time. :)

    Thanks for the little 'shout out'!

    ReplyDelete