January 4, 2007

bathroom tiling

Tonight we (or should I say my husband, hehe) finished tiling the floor in the bathroom. Actually he's still up there, humm should I feel a little guilty for being down here not helping... nah

So, here's a sneak peak of the bathroom, takin from the mirror so not the best picture, but you can see the shower tile and the new bathtub. We still have to put the grout in but almost done, yea!



and just because he's too cute, a picture of my dog with his favorite stuffed animal.

3 comments:

  1. The tile looks great, I love the tub! What's the doggie's name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom looks good, it your doggie a former racing grey hound? They are such nice dogs, he will be a great "big brother".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute doggie!! So sweet. The tile looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete