January 8, 2007

are we there yet?

I found out today our daughter paperwork is currently being reviewed in HCMC at the justice department. So, this is good. Does anyone know how long that takes?

Also, after that they 'send it back to Hanoi' does this mean physically mail it back or fax something? I'm just trying to get an idea of how long this takes.

I'm excited because really it's not that long until Tet and then we get to go :)

This weekend wasn't too exciting we worked on the bathroom, still and did some other things around the house.

3 comments:

  1. Beth, I think it actually physically goes back to Hanoi, but I'm not sure.

    From what I've read (from all my time I've spent pouring over blogs & yahoo groups ;) provincial approval REALLY varies province to province. Are there other families with your agency who have gone through HCMC who can give you their time frame for this step? I've been neurotically following the timelines of other families from our agency! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, but it sounds like you are getting close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica posted timelines from her agency on her blog, http://bringinghomebe.blogspot.com/
    Check it out.

    ReplyDelete