December 27, 2006

post holiday wrap

We had a nice quite Christmas. Made some cookies, played games and had yummy dinner. My husband and I don't live close to family so it was just the two of us. Next year we will have a 16month old around so I'm sure our house won't be quite!

Favorite gift, ice cream maker. I love ice cream so this should be lots of fun. I also got a cookbook full of neat recipes. I'm sure it will come in handing during the summer.

I think my cold politely waited until after the Christmas cheer was over wipe me out. Last night I got it. So today I have a pretty bad cold. I'm hoping it will pass quickly.

On the adoption front, no news other than 'we hope a lot of families will travel in January' my husband said it means nothing. I'm hoping it means us! Cross your fingers :)

3 comments:

  1. I pray you hear something about travel SOON. It's almost 2007 - you're so close now!

    An ice cream maker sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers and toes are crossed here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to travel soon! The New Year is right around the corner and I hope your travel call comes with it!

    ReplyDelete