January 26, 2007

Sun in Seattle, what?

There must be something wrong, it's friday, I have the afternoon off and the sun is out! I haven't been outside much lately so I've been doing some cleaning up and gardening today.

We got updated pictures last week, it had been a month so I was really really happy to get them. She is so cute, I cannot wait to go. This is such a emotional roller coaster. I feel like I'm in a constant mood swing. Overall I cannot wait until we go and am happy. I'm counting the days.

But who knows when we are actually going. Our agency keeps things really hush hush. I don't even know if we are in step 3 or not. I ask and am only told expect to travel in 4-5 months after referral. So, that's March - April. I'm ok with the beginning of March but I'm a little worried that there will be a huge backlog from Tet and we will be delayed. :(

I'm looking forward to the weekend, granted I cannot remember a time I wasn't looking forward to the weekend. But I'm really looking forward to this weekend! I think we are going to go to a movie and maybe some packing for Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment