January 28, 2007

wonderful weekend

We had such a great weekend. The sun was out all weekend long, so we got some gardening done, worked around the house and went to a movie. I'm sure it will be the last movie in a theater we see in a long time. We saw Children of Men. If you like Science Fiction, type of movies it was great. I really liked it.

Thanks for all your thoughts on the last post, you guys are the best :)

I got an email about the pictures, I guess we are a little disappointed. We didn't get a reason why, just that we didn't get pictures, and we just got them a few weeks ago. The tone of the email didn't leave us with warm fuzzies either. I understand we just got pictures two weeks ago and don't get me wrong I really appreciate that, I know some families don't always get updates. BUT, why would they go to the exact orphanage and take pictures of one child and not the other, it just doesn't make sense, that family also got pictures two weeks ago. The girls where probably in the same room. So, we will just keep on waiting and stay focused on bringing our daughter home, and our extremely grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. what agency are you with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't make much sense and it's OK to be a little irritated. This process is so emotionally demanding to begin with, little things like this are so hard to deal with. But, you'll have the real thing in your arms soon. :)

    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete