December 5, 2006

missing motivation

We didn't get a Christmas tree, or as much done as we hoped for. I think we are the only family on the block with no Christmas lights up, but we hope to have them up soon. The bathroom remodel has been sucking up most of our time and taking a lot longer than expected. The new tub is going in tonight, I cannot wait to get it in a working again.

I really don't understand why with one agency things move so quickly and people get G&R dates and other it moves so slowly. Now, we have only had our referral for a little over a month but our dossier was logged in and sent to the province that we are adopting for. So what the heck takes so long? :( I'm really hoping for January but maybe that's wishful thinking.

We got a Maclaren baby carrier on ebay, it's really nice I cannot wait to use it. I also have started to sort the baby clothes, I cannot believe how many oneies she has, yeks! One things I cannot figure out is how do you know if it's pj's or outfit? We have some carter suits with feet, are those pj's? How do I know? Omg, why is that so hard, it seems like a simple thing, but I look at the clothes and get confused. I know with older kids the pj's are pj's plain and simple but baby clothes it seems like many things could possibly be pj's. I don't know if I'm making sense. But if anyone has the decoder please send it over ;)

2 comments:

  1. For little babies I think just about anything is daytime appropriate. They can wear sleepers all day long....and they're so cute in them!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten many Christmas affairs accomplished. Although the bathroom remodel is definitely a good excuse! I'm sure it's hard work, but what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to hear the progress of the bathroom. It must feel great to being closer to getting it finished. Although I am new in the process... hang in there. I am rootin' for you and that the agency speeds things along for you.

    ReplyDelete