December 19, 2006

darkness all around

Weekend progress? Nothing Notta Zero. Thursday night we lost power and it stayed off until Sunday night at 11:00 just im time to go back to work. We where lucky because we have a firerplace and our house didn’t have any damage from the storm. There are trees down everywhere. All the roads that I take to work are detoured because of fallin trees. So, one weekend down and one weekend closer to christmas, yikes! Oh, I forgot we but christmas lights while the power was out  I didn’t want to just sit there doing nothing. I think my neighboors thought we where crazy, we got some strange looks as they drove by. hehe

The waiting for TA is getting harder and harder, I feel like whining, throwing myself on the floor or anything else that might help the situation. The problem is nothing helps. We like all of you will just sit here and wait for the phone call that will allow us to get our daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't have damage to your house! And yes, the waiting gets tougher and tougher....

    ReplyDelete