December 13, 2006

Christmas is sneaking up fast! I still have a bunch of shopping to do. It’s frustrating because I hate giving a gift, just to give a gift but some people are really hard to buy for! We still have to buy something for my father-in-law so if anyone has some good ideas let me know.

We have been busy around the house, we finally got a tree. We went to a tree farm and they had horrible trees so we went to Lowes. I know not to festive but the tree is actually really nice. We bought lights for the front of the house, but they are still in the box. By the time we get home it’s dark so I’m afraid they will have to wait until the weekend.

We sent a request to get our fingerprints updated. They expire at the end of January. I was hoping we wouldn’t have to do this but it’s better to be safe than sitting in Hanoi with expired fingerprints 

I put up our adoption timeline, I don’t know how we have made it this far, but I’m happy we are in the final stretch

2 comments:

  1. OK Beth, I'm beginning to think we are the same person. LOL

    Wow, you have been waiting an incredibly long time. My heart & prayers go out to you. I hope you hear more information soon. At least these new fingerprints will be the ones that bring your daughter home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things start moving along quickly for you. Having to wait so long can be very frustrating. My prayers are with you.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete