November 30, 2006

4 weeks down, 4 more to come

wow, can you believe it's been 4 weeks, or should I say we survived 4 weeks of waiting! 4 weeks today at this very time in the morning I received a email asking me to call. It didn't fully click that this was 'the call' that would change my life forever. I listened while my agency rep described my daughter. my daughter, how wonderful those words sound.

Since then we have getting ready, preparing, making lists and wondering how you ever really prepare for this. So all those seasoned parents out there please share your secrets with me, as I'm sure I'm forgetting something. :)

now, for the next 4 weeks, urg! this is getting a little harder. We haven't gotten updated pictures in a couple of weeks and I'm a little sad to think about how much she has grown and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment