November 15, 2006

eats and sleeps easily

Yesterday we got an update on our daughter. What a parents dream, they said she "eats and sleeps easily". Now let's hope she is still doing that when we get her. My husband and I read that and looked at each other and said, that’s our daughter they are talking about! What a great feeling.

We are very lucky because we have gotten updated pictures already, so in all we have about 16 pictures of our sweetie! Usually we will get updated pictures every month or so. We are looking forward to the updates but think it might a little hard to see how much she's changes.

We also heard that families will not be traveling the 2 weeks during Tet. We where thinking it would be really neat to be in Vietnam during Tet but now know this won’t happen, a little disappointing. I sure hope we can travel before tet, if not that would delay things to end of feb or march. Who really knows, it’s so much of a guessing game at this point.

This past week I have been having pretty bad stomach problems, which have slowed me down in general. Last weekend I didn’t really do much at all. I hate that. Oh well…

5 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful to get updates. I have gotten basically none on Lucy and it has been really hard on me. We are supposed to have new pictures by the end of the week. WE BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how great that you have so many pictures! That makes a mama happy, doesn't it?!

    Interesting information regarding travel around Tet. I think I will ask my agency about that, too. I think it would be easier to not deal with it at all, but I would hate to delay travel. Maybe we will both travel in January & then we won't even have to worry about it. :) Nothing wrong with positive thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. I am sure Maia Lien gets cuter with every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats on your update and best wishes for your poor tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you keep receiving more updates!

    ReplyDelete