November 29, 2006

snow and such

We had a great visit to Colorado, two surprises. When we arrived Thanksgiving day my aunt came to the airport to get us. Little did we know we had a surprise visitor waiting at home for us. My sister and her son where there! It has been a little over two years since I had seen them so I was very happy.

We had a great dinner, my mom made way to much food as to be expected with her.

Then Friday we went to my aunts and they had put together a surprise baby shower! It was great, we didn't expect to be having a baby shower. We got some adorable baby clothes and cannot wait to take our daughter back to visit.

It was really strange to be coming back from Colorado to a snow storm in Seattle! It's very beautiful!

I'm officially tired of waiting, I know it's only been a month but I'm really wanting to go to Vietnam soon. I asked the adoption agency for an update, of course nothing new. Urg, one of the hardest part of this is blindly waiting with no updates! oh well...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm right there with you on the wait. I'm sick of it, I just want my little girl! :( At least we have the holidays to concentrate on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a nice visit with the family and to hear of the surprise shower. Bet that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your family, and a surprise baby shower, too.
    I hope you get your referral soon. It is so hard to wait. Hopefully you will get to see your babies precious face very soon.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete