November 7, 2006

Happy 3mn Birthday

Today is my daughters 3 month birthday! I wish I was there to give her a kiss. Since our referral last week I have been floating! We are so thrilled and don’t understand how we got so lucky. Waiting is so hard; it’s amazing how one day can change everything.

I’m also really worried about running out of time before we travel. I’m a big planner, I think I might drive my husband crazy because she our referral I have been on go mode. I know it can border line neurotic but hey what can you do. Since our paperwork is already in HCMC I’m thinking the travel will be within 3mns. With the holidays that is really right around the corner, wow! I’m really excited.

Some things we found out about her are, when she got her medical done, she weighed the exact same weight 8.71lbs that I did when I was born. Another thing, her name Lien is the Vietnamese name we love, we where actually considering naming our second child that. So it will be a perfect middle name for her.

4 comments:

  1. Well, being a new mom is cause being neurotic... I say drive the hubby crazy.

    I hope you travel soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'll be exactly the same way! I am so excited for you. She is absolutely beautiful.

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 month birthday to your sweet little meatball. She is gorgeous. GO nuts mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth,
    I just noticed that you are a long distance neighbour. I live on Vancouver Island, BC. :)

    ReplyDelete