February 15, 2007

The Wait Continues

It's the end of the week in Vietnam, so no news for us before Tet on our travel. It's really hard to not be disappointed. I keep reminding myself we are close, we have a long list of things to do before we travel and March isn't that far away. But all of that doesn't seem to help.

This is one of the hardest and greatest thing I have ever done in my life. There is nothing that compares. I stare at her picture and am thrilled. She is perfect in every way. We are so lucky to be given this opportunity.

The wait, to be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. The wait will soon be over and you will be holding that sweet baby in your arms.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to be disappointed...this is a frustrating process. February is more than 1/2 way over and I just know you'll hear something once Tet is over. You are very close. Use this time to get some of those last minute things taken care of, or buy some items needed for your trip. You'll be leaving soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OK to feel disappointed, it's very hard not to get your hopes up. Wishing you travel news after TET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the wait is hard....your almost there, so hang on, you will soon be with your baby!

    ReplyDelete