February 28, 2007

q-tip cleaning

Does anyone else get necrotic when they travel? I don't know what it is but every time I go on a trip I have to have the house clean, and everything put away. Those books that have been sitting out for a month now are top priority on getting put away and we cannot leave until they are back on the shelves. With our adoption trip it's even worse. I have been painting trim, labeling our cd case, and getting the q-tips out for cleaning. Q-tips work really well for cleaning small spaces, like in between the buttons on the refrigerator. My husband rolls his eyes every time he sees me bust them out with a bottle of simple green.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot leave my house for any sort of trip without it being super clean. I do the detail stuff too. Right down to the nitty gritty. I hate the idea of things festering while I'm away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clean everything before a trip as well. I hate the idea of coming home to a dirty house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also clean before any trip. Now feel free to come q-tip clean my house, if it will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete