February 12, 2007

How do you prepare for something that in a matter of weeks will change your life and you will never be the same? I don't think it's possible. This has been a long road for us and the realization that we are so close is both exciting and nerve racking! I'm so excited to see our daughter and experience Vietnam for ourselves. I have read so many amazing stories of other families trips to Vietnam and cannot wait to see it for myself! I hope we get our travel dates in the coming weeks, I hope they will come by the end of Feb.

We got a lot done around the house this weekend, thanks to the beautiful weather! A true treat during winter in the Northwest.

1 comment:

  1. Nice weather? What's that? LOL

    And no, I don't think anyone can truly prepare for something like this. You just dive in and pray for the best. :) Trust me, it won't take long before you can't even remember what it was like NOT being a mommy. It would be wonderful if we were in Vietnam at the same time. Praying hard for those travel dates!!!

    ReplyDelete