February 13, 2007

Congratulation to Stephanie and Rachel on there travel approvals! I cannot wait to hear about there trips.

An update went out to our group that more travel approvals will be coming soon. I'm really hoping we are in there, but will see. My birthday is in 3 weeks so that would be such a great birthday gift.

Tomorrow is valentines day, I have nothing for my husband. I know, I'm horrible. I cannot think of anything to get him. I would like to get him something small, but I'm having present block or something.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying very hard that you do get your travel approval next.

    Happy Valentines Day!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth. :) I really hope you hear something SOON. I just know you'll be in that group of travel approvals!

    Have a Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete