June 27, 2007

Regular Old 9-5

I'm back at work now, thinking about going back was harder than actually going. Funny how you build things up in your mind. S. starts daycare on Friday and has a bear of a cold right now, poor thing. I'm nervous for her to start and hope she is OK with going there. She loves other kids so I can only hope with time it will be a place she likes.

I have been out of the loop since we got back from Vietnam, sorry to all my blogger buddies who I've been neglecting. Now that I'm back at work, I hope to get caught up :)

S. her first tooth, following very shortly by her second, it's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 PM

    I hope Maia is feeling better soon and that her transition to daycare is going well. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about Maia's cold. Teething's a real joy, too! Poor little darling. It's horrible that you can't just fix it, huh?

    I'm glad being back at work isn't as awful as you were expecting it to be. I understand exactly what you were going through, though.

    Anytime you want to post some more pictures will be fine with me. (hint, hint) :o)

    ReplyDelete