May 24, 2007

Picture

Enjoying the weather at the park!




Also, to answer Rita's question on the frequent flier miles with Continental on Eva, yes we used two one pass numbers. I don't know if you can use one for both, but doesn't hurt to try. I didn't see a way to transfer miles easily between accounts on Continental.

Now Rita, a question for you. You made your blog invite only, I was really enjoying your posts, I would love to be invited so I can continue to read about your trip. My email address has been added to my profile.

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. silly girl. i left a comment on one of your posts (and i went a few back thinking i was clever!) giving you my email address so i could send you an invite!!! but i'll look it up on your profile and send you an invite ASAP. funny about going "private" but wanting everyone to still read my blog! and about continental, i called and they said one account per person, so i got one for me, hubby and each of the kids. we put it in their vn names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:44 AM

    She is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great picture, the clouds in the background look cool...but a little scary! :)
    She's a beautiful baby!
    Heather
    tovietnam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bless my soul, she is a gorgeous child!!!!

    ReplyDelete