March 26, 2007

We leave in 7 days

First, thank you all for your comments, it's wonderful to see all the support of other who have been there or will be soon.

After we got our referral I think I went around from a week saying 'can you believe it', 'can you believe it', 'can you believe it'. Now, I find myself doing the same thing, ' can you believe we will be in Vietnam in a week meeting our daughter!' What a wonderful feeling. We leave in 7 days. There's a lot to do in those 7 days, but we are ready! My husband and I are both taking off Friday to go do something special together before we become a family of three. If it doesn't rain hopefully we will get to go out to one of the islands outside of Seattle.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulaions!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..found you over on Kelley's blog and just in time too!!! Have a wonderful trip. Congrats on your travel : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to follow your trip!!

    6 days now!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the countdown continues! I know we don't know each other, but I'm so very excited that you are finally going to meet your beautiful daughter face to face.
    I hope you're going to update your blog while in VN so we can all follow along.

    Hope you and hubby have a fun day this Friday and safe travels next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this post! Congratulations on your travel approval. I can't wait to read all about your trip.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Beth -CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so very happy you received your travel dates!! You are going to fall in love with Ho Chi Minh City...there are so many places to shop and eat. Will you be blogging? I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete