March 2, 2007

4 months and updates!

Today marks 4 months that we have been waiting to travel. Honestly, I didn't think we would be waiting this long. Since most of the families waiting for HCMC from our agency traveled between 2-3 months. I think Tet slowed us down quiet a bit.

But, the coolest thing is we got an update!! We are told they expect us to travel by the end of the month! YEA!!!! We would rather have ta, but knowing that we will go in March is so exciting. March is the month I get to meet my daughter :)

6 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait for you to meet your adorable daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, that's wonderful news!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more and follow your journey to Vietnam. I know you'll be there SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaahh Hoo! It's finally here. I am so excited the time has finally arrived for you to travel (well, at least the notice that you will be traveling this month). That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Glad you got good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:30 PM

    That wait for travel is so hard - great to hear your wait is almost over! I think March is a wonderful month to meet your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 months does seem long...but I agree that it is probably TET that held things up. Wow, you are actually going to go get your baby! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete