March 21, 2007

Ok, usually I'm not such a downer or negative person, generally I'm upbeat and positive at least I like to think so :)

Now, to get to the negative. I'm really having a hard time. This month has been awful. First we are told we are going in March, we get really excited. Tell everyone, plan and wait. Well now. We are told we aren't going in March and they don't know when we are going. Also other families from our agency are getting there G&R dates who got referrals after us. I'm excited for those families and very happy for them, but it hurts that we cannot go with them. I know life isn't fair but I guess I'm learning that lesson again.

If anyone has some advice to help keep me sane, let me know

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be travelling when you expected. That's the hardest part about this adoption journey, it is so hard not to get your hopes up. I hope you get some good news soon!

    ReplyDelete