January 8, 2008

January 8th, 2008

Christmas was amazing! We waited so long for our first Christmas, it was very special. She got a big girl play kitchen, which she loves, she has been "cooking" up things ever since. Yesterday I looked over just as she tried to give her dolly a drink :)

We are going to be flying for the first time since we have been home, we are going to Dallas to visit family. We aren't too excited about trying to keep a 17 month old entertained for the whole 4 hour flight. We make a mistake and didn't get her a seat, but I'm crossing my fingers that they can find us a extra seat for her. That should be fun (not!)

1 comment:

  1. I was just lurking about your blog...although I haven't had the opportunity to read a ton I've read enough to see that you've had an amazing journey to motherhood! WOW! I hope your Babycakes cont's to do well. My husband and I have been strongly interested in adoption since we found out we are infertile 2 years ago...we ended up going the IVF route first (and have a beautiful 9 mo old daughter now) but we do not want to do IVF again...so adoption might be in our future. Keep blogging...I think there are a lot of women out there who can relate. *elizabeth

    ReplyDelete