December 11, 2007

2 month review!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have been actually contemplating what to do with this blog and where or not to make it private. I have decided (i think) to leave it public. There has been a lot of negativity in blogland in the last few months but I think it's important to remember why we want to adopt and why we wait.

Adoption is very special to us and if I can in any way help to give someone a glimpse into the happiness it has brought our family then I'll be happy. There is a lot of information on the internet about adopting ethically from Vietnam, so I won't give advice on that. But what I can tell you about is our special little girl.

So, the past two months. Wow, how things change in that little bit of time. Babycakes is 16mns now, just tipping the scale at 20lbs and talking up a storm. She is doing excellent at daycare and really enjoys her time there. She knows a few friends names, and tries to say her own name. She is also becoming more demanding, actually 'more' is one of her favorite words and lately 'no', oh boy. You cannot eat bread in front of her or she freaks out and wants all of it. My husband says just like mommy. Not sure what that means... :)

Other news, we did get 'on the list' for #2! Yes, we are very excited but our agency has a 2+ year wait, which we planned for.

No comments:

Post a Comment